Wednesday 27 February 2013

Celebrate!


Hello!
Wow, another beautiful day.  I'm just home from town and couldn't get what I wanted.  I wanted little round white stickers to put on the ends of my promarkers but there is a distinct lack of stationers here and WH Smith didn't have any.  Will need to pop along to the office supplies warehouse as I've no doubt I'll get them there but it wasn't on my route today!  

I got the idea for this card from Pinterest.  There is so much inspiration there that I can't keep up!

Hugs
Anne x


Insert

Elements :
Image - from Butterfly Wishes collection by Clearly Besotted
Sentiment - TLC Creations
Paper - from Easter Promise collection by Dovecraft
Die - Butterflies by Clearly Besotted

Challenges :
Crafty Catz - Dies / Punches
Cute Card Thursday - Simplify

14 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Anne, love the design. Beautiful day here today too. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Anne, I like the papers,the design and the butterflies.
Kevin xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card very effective, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Sandra H said...

Anne this is so pretty x

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Anne! I must admit I got quite a shock when I saw this object in the sky that was shiny!!!!!!! Here's hoping it lasts! Christine x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Anne,gorgeous design and fab papers.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Anne this is so beautiful I love how you have the two shades it looks amazing, the butterflies are gorgeous.
hugs
lorraine x

Zoe Tant said...

Stunning CAS card. Zx

Beryl said...

A beautiful card Anne. C liassic design and very elegant.
Have you thought of punching circles out if sticky labels for your pens?
Beryl xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

This is so beautiful.

Love the the colours, the pattern on your gorgeous papers and those scrummy butterflies.

Hope you have a good day and manage to find your little stickers.

Do you have a small circle punch to perhaps cut your own from larger labels?

Love Jules xx

Peanut said...

Wowzer!!! This is stunning, Anne. Love the simple elegant style...and those butterflies are something else. Well done, my friend! Always a pleasure to see your work.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Anne, I often pop onto Pinterest for a couple of minutes and end up spending hours - there is so much fabulous inspiration isn't there!
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Anne this is so lovely, CAS but so gorgeous.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx