Tuesday 24 September 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday


Hi everyone!
Definitely an Autumnal feel this morning and it's very foggy at the moment.  After the last couple of days being so lovely I thought it was here to stay for a while but hey ho, it is the end of September!

My friend and I enjoyed our day in Dundee although the only thing I bought was something for our tea last night!  Last of the big spenders eh!

This card is for my neighbours' granddaughter who will be 3 on Christmas Eve!  I know, I'm a bit early but I saw a challenge for numbers on a card so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!

Meeting up with one of my other friends today but we've still to decide what we're doing.  I'll keep you posted.
Hugs
Anne x


Insert

Elements :
Image - Shy by Mo Manning
Papers - Southfield
Insert Paper - Pink Petticoat
Sentiment - Cindy Close
Ribbon - stash
Die - Circles / Scalloped Circles by Spellbinder
Letters - Chameleon

Challenges :
Allsorts - Buttons
Crafty Little Fairies - Number Birthday
Delightful - Buttons & Bows
Sieze the Birthday - Anything Birthday
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #277

17 comments:

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

Chris Hanselman said...

CUTE image. Love the way you laid the ribbons. Thanks for joining our Buttons and Bows Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad you had a good day out sweetie and I hope you enjoy today just as much. This card is adorable, lovely image and I love those papers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the sweet image and the design.
Kevin xx

Wendy L said...

This is great, Perfect paper for our theme, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

Christine Harrop said...

What fabulous paper, I love it! And such a sweet image too. Great card Anne. Christine x

brenda said...

So sweet and how very perfect for this weeks theme.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Beryl said...

Such a sweet image - and beautifully coloured to match the bp. Lovely colour scheme.
Beryl xx

Macarena said...

So cute! Great take on the monochromatic topping and the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday and Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Macarena DT

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful Anne!
I love this adorable image and your papers are perfect too.
Chrissie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Anne that is such a sweet card, love the image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and pretty colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx

wifeycookie said...

Wow, this is a real cutie!

Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Cheers,
DT Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

Jules said...

Hi Anne

A great card .. .. love the button backing paper!

You are certainly well organised for this birthday that's for sure!!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Anne, such sweet image.
Pauline
x

Peanut said...

Love that paper, Anne. Such a pretty card!
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts