Monday 17 March 2014

Stencilling

Hi peeps!
A lovely morning here, sun shining at the moment but I don't know just how long it's going to last.  It depends which window I look out of as to the colour of the sky!

Before I get onto my witterings, I'm sorry I've been a bit remiss in visiting my blog friends, life has been a bit busy recently but I hope to get back to normal this week. 

Now, yesterday ... we had to be in Glasgow by 1030 to pick up Mr C's new car!  At last, I think he's been humming and hawing for about a year now.  Another Skoda but he's got a 4x4 this time as some of the places he goes to work are up dirt tracks and driving is sometimes not easy.  Anyway, the deed is now done!  We were actually in Glasgow earlier than we thought as we'd left in plenty of time because there was football traffic on the road.  There was a McD's next to the garage so we dived in there for a breakfast roll and a coffee.  After we'd picked up the car we headed back to Callander to see our son and DIL, they wanted a nosey round the new car!  The four of us went out to lunch at The Harbour Cafe at Loch Venachar

Loch Venachar

... pity it was blowing a hoolie and pretty dull as it would be the most beautiful spot on a sunny day.  The food was excellent and we'd a fun time.  It was almost 5pm by the time we reached home so it WAS a busy day!

I've just put this card together this morning and had to rake in the crafty cupboard for my stencils.  I don't know when they last saw the light of day.

Best get a move on now as I'm meeting a friend for lunch and a catch up.
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Stencil - ???
Dies - Circles / Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders : Thanks LR0224 by Marianne Design
Pearls - The Hobby House

Challenge


10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, My Ex MIL comes from Callander so makes many a trip back there to visit family, Its lovely down that way, Sounds like a great day for you, Love Hazelxo

Anonymous said...

Beautifully stencilled :) Love it!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous views Anne. Glad hubby finally made his mind up on the car.

Great card sweetie, I haven't used my stencils in years, not sure if I still have them as I had a clear out(had to as we were downsizing) when we moved here over two years ago.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dawn said...

Such a sweet & pretty card Anne!
If you fancy entering a challenge, there's a CAS theme over at The Crafting Cafe! Would be great to see you there!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra H said...

Anne this is stunning

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Anne, lovely pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

Ooh that's lovely Anne. Makng me feel quite guilty about my poor stencils never seeing the light of day.
Hope you get lots of lovely outings in the new car.
Beryl xx

Anne said...

Anne what beautiful stencilling!
Thanks for taking the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
(Guest commenter LIM)

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Anne! I love the soft look provided by the stenciling. A perfect clean design. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Anne, this is beautiful! I love the mix of soft colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)