Saturday 26 April 2014

Suzy Bee DT - Wings

Morning!
I'm really chasing my tail this morning.  I completely missed making a card for this challenge so it was up with the lark and get one made!  I'm quite pleased with it in the long run ... my usual CAS!

Granddaughter stayed over last night so I'd better go and see if she's awake and get her home to get her work clothes before 12.

Enjoy your day!
Hugs
Anne x


Elements :
Image - Butterfly by Sprinkle n Sparkle
Die - Clearly Besotted

Sponsor :

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very pretty CAS creation Anne.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Claire said...

A very pretty card Anne - love the design. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Anne! such a pretty butterfly! I love the design and the fab sentiment! perfect CAS!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

1CardCreator said...

Lovely card Anne, the butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. ~Diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is super, what a great card, Love Hazelx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the butterfly image and the Cas design.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous anne.fab pretty butterfly and cas design :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous CAS card Anne.
Pauline
x